Monday, July 27, 2009

T minus 1 week

Well, I know I haven't posted in a while. I just haven't felt the need to, but here I sit with exactly one week to go. I re-attended Narbik's bootcamp last week. I have to say I am feeling pretty good after the bootcamp. First, I realized that I am farther along than some in their CCIE quest. As Narbik went over the material, I was almost playing the exact scenarios in my head and coming to the same conclusions. Second, anything that I was weak on, or had been forgotten has now been fortified.

To start off the week, I am going to begin with an IPExpert graded mock lab. I don't expect to learn anything from it. Instead, I want to see what they can throw at me, and how it will compare to the actual lab. For the rest of the week, I plan to re-read some of my books, play with the IE Core Knowledge simulator, go over some of Narbik's labs again, and take another mock lab or two. I will wrap up Friday at about 5pm and stop. I don't plan to do any studying after Friday. If I am not ready by Friday - what is two more days going to get me?

I am flying out Sunday morning to RTP, NC. Once I arrive, I plan to just relax, watch a little TV, have a good dinner and head to bed. The big day comes the following morning. I may post little tid bits here throughout the week, but hopefully by this time next week, I will have good news.

No comments:

Post a Comment