Sunday, August 2, 2009

Made it to RTP...

Just got in to my hotel here in RTP. I had a connecting flight in Charlotte and both flights were delayed. So that was kinda aggrevating. I ran from one terminal all the way to another (with a bum knee) only to find out my connecting flight was delayed as well. The whole thing caused way more stress than I needed right now. Oh well, I made it to my hotel plenty early.

I originally thought I would get some study in, but honestly, I don't feel like it. I am way too tired and I doubt it would really help me at this point. Either I am ready or I am not. I will find out Monday evening. I'll head out for dinner at 5pm or so, swing by Cisco so I know where I am going tomorrow. Then I will head back to the hotel, catch a shower and head to bed.

I will be sure to post my thoughts and feeling tomorrow after my lab, provided I have time. But I'm expecting some free time between flights in Charlotte.

No comments:

Post a Comment