Monday, August 3, 2009

Whew...what a day.

Well, I have completed my lab. I even finished early! (by a whole 2 minutes). I definitely feel like I didn't make the mistakes I made in the previous lab. I went through every task fairly quickly, then had time to go back and troubleshoot anything that I missed. After all of that, I still had to time to go back over everything and verify.

Now I am not going to say I passed, but I feel ok. Two of the open ended questions really got me, because I had never seen the scenarios before. I still feel like they were valid questions, just something not very well documented (I STILL can't find either on the DocCD!)

So I am sitting at the airport and now the waiting begins. I am hoping to have my results by the time I get back into Akron tonight. I have heard your results will arrive anytime after 9pm the same day. I am definitely eager to find out.

I will be sure to post the result later this evening, or early tomorrow. If anyone is interested in a complete run-down, just let me know and I would be happy to post it.

Otherwise, thanks for the support!

_matt

4 comments:

  1. I'm going in on Thursday. A rundown would be great. Were the OEQs technologies you had never seen before or were they fair game, blue print stuff? Good luck with your results. Sounds like you got the lab portion in the bag at least.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel three out of the four questions were fair game, two of them I knew right off the bat. The third one, I just had not seen that scenario before, but now that I look back the answer was in front of me the whole time. The fourth question, I didn't feel was fair. The particular scenario isn't even in the DocCD. I was able to find the answer via an INE blog, and the answer makes sense, but still I guess it's blueprint stuff. Even though it's not in the DocCD and I've never seen it in any of Narbik's/INE/IPExpert docs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Mathew how u doing sorry for your CCIE lab but just keep going and never give up :) and all the best ... hey btw can u provide me the question u had my email is paul.liperman@gmail.com

    thanks and all the best... keep us updated about ur CCIE Lab pursuing :)

    ReplyDelete