Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Back again with a vengence...

Well, my free time is over once again....after a comfortable three months away from my CCIE studies, I am back at it again. I really enjoyed my three months off. It made me realize what "free time" was and also gave me an opportunity to spend time with my family. Most of all though, I am refreshed and ready to attack this again.

I decided to kick off phase two with Narbik's bootcamp which I am attempting this week. I purchased Narbik's latest workbooks which are excellent as always. The addition of v4.0 stuff was worth the cost alone. Additionally, you receive two versions of the book. One version is a LockLizard secured PDF file which can be installed on your laptop or desktop. The other version is a printed book with questions only. The PDF file has both questions and answers. This combination makes things VERY portable. I no longer have to pick and choose which workbooks to take with me out of town.

Well, that is it for now. I have a rough estimate of when I want to take the lab, but I am not going to announce it to anyone except my close family and friends. With my previous attempt, I felt I had too much pressure brought on by other people ask about my studies and when I would attempt/pass. Hopefully, I will just post a nice 5-digit number on here one day....

Enjoy folks. If you are reading this, please follow me. The more people I know that are following, the more inclined I will be to post here frequently.

_matt

2 comments:

  1. good luck with your studies! sounds like you've been working hard. you can check out my blog at http://ccieby30.wordpress.com/

    Additionally I have created a youtube channel with many free videos that i have created for those who are studying for CCNA all the way up to CCIE. www.youtube.com/bowlersp

    Again, don't give up man. there are people out there that are cheering you on! we'll get through v4 with no problems.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rock on Matt!
    Chuck

    ReplyDelete