Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Narbik Bootcamp Day 2/Day 3

Well after a long day, I didn't get around to posting yesterday. Not a big deal because it's not like I am going to post all my notes anyway. Day two covered OSPF cover-to-cover. Narbik runs you through almost every possible command in OSPF and he explains what the command does and where to apply it. My understand of OSPF, while already pretty good, is much better following Narbik's lecture.

Narbik also covers EIGRP in the same manner during day two. Again, showing you all the commands, how they work and what they do. Again, I understand EIGRP better now than before. Narbik does a great job of making you want to learn about everything, and teaches in a very exciting way.

Day three Narbik covers BGP, again the same manner as OSPF and EIGRP. This bootcamp is worth every penny. I know this post isn't very long, but hey - 13 hours hacking IOS and listening to lectures kinda tires you out. More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment