Monday, March 23, 2009

Nothing much to report..

Well, didn't post anything last week. Decided to take the week off. I wanted to spend some time with my family after a week long bootcamp, plus I would be traveling later in the week so I wouldn't have had a whole week of study time anyway.

I got right back into it today. I am going to spend 1-2 weeks focusing on one technology until I feel I have a better understanding of it. This week, it's RIP and EIGRP. As I go through the workbooks, I am referring to the DocCD for anything that does not immediately click in my head and taking notes. I figured this way, I can really learn and understand the routing protocols. I finished all of the RIP labs today but I am going to go back tomorrow and read the entire DocCD section on RIP as well as re-try some of the labs I attempted today.

I figured I wouldn't bore you with my boring, albeit brief, RIP notes. More to come later.

No comments:

Post a Comment