Monday, February 2, 2009

CBT Nuggets QoS...

Well, I gotta say this was a waste of time. The video did not teach any more than I already knew from my CCNP/CCIE studies. Thankfully, it only took me a day and a half to complete the video. If nothing else, I guess it reinforced my knowledge about QoS.

I intend to start viewing the IPExpert class-on-demand series sometime this week. Hopefully the CoD will help me strengthen some of my weaker areas. My study time this week will be cut short because I'll lose about two days of studying due to travel to D.C. Hopefully while I am at work, I'll at least get started on the IPExpert CoD. I've also decided to re-read some of my Ciscopress books - namely the BSCI and CCIE Written books. I've replaced my usual "bathroom reading material" of Car and Driver, Revolver and Motortrend with Ciscopress books. Hey - I may as well make that time beneficial!

So my goal going forward is to complete the IPExpert CoD, and then move on to Narbik's Soup-to-Nuts workbooks. Hopefully, I can squeeze a bootcamp in there as well. After that, I'll once again tackle the IEWB practice labs. I'm going to take a peek at the IPExpert material just to see what I am up against.

No comments:

Post a Comment