Friday, January 30, 2009

CBT Nuggets

Well, I've finished the CBT Nuggets Video on Demand for the CCIE Lab. The first half, which covered the core of the exam, was pretty beneficial. It helped me to understand items such as redistribution and BGP attributes better. The second half though was mostly worthless. It covered the most easy multicast, security and QoS scenarios. Anyway, it was still useful.

I've also found a copy of CBT Nuggets for the QoS exam. No, I'm not tackling two certs at once, I just want to learn more about QoS for the CCIE R&S Lab Exam. I know the basics pretty well, but some of the details get fuzzy. Hopefully the videos will help.

After that, I'll be checking out the IPExpert class-on-demand videos. I don't know what to expect, but I've heard good things about them. I need to copy all of my study material over to a hard drive so that I can take it with me on my trip next week. I'll be at work, but I should still be able to get a good amount of study in. I'll be packing the headphones to drown out the usual office noise!

No comments:

Post a Comment