Wednesday, January 21, 2009

And on to Lab 3...

I made good progress today. I finished up Lab 2 and I have made it almost completely through the core section of Lab 3. I did not take too many notes concerning the remaining parts of Lab 2, because I thought they were pretty simple. Overall, I feel I'm referring to the solutions document way too much. I'm checking the solutions less and less with each lab, so that is promising.

I'm pretty burned out and don't feel like blogging much. One tip - to advertise a loopback interface from within area 0 as a /24 into OSPF, make the network type point-to-point. Makes sense now, but not something I knew before-hand.

The labs are getting more difficult and my confidence is slowly growing. I expect to finish lab 3 tomorrow and complete lab 4 by the end of the week. Big difference from last week. Lab 1 took me an entire week and I'm looking to complete 3 labs during my second week. Before too long, I will be completing one lab per day!

More to come later...(if anyone is listening)

No comments:

Post a Comment